Tips to manage Menstruation January 27 2015, 1 Comment
In our day to day life we take care of our general hygiene. In days of menstruation, one needs to take some special measures. This doesn’t mean you have to worry. You just have to stay more clean and fresh.
- Use sanitary napkins, tampons, and menstrual cups to avoid soiling your clothes. Change them after intervals of time according to the blood flow.
- Wash your vagina every time you go to urinate. Maintain cleanliness to avoid infection.
- Your body needs proper nutrients, especially in these days. Eat a balanced diet. Add fruits and vegetables to your diet and have them between meals.
- Avoid stress and tension as it can affect your cycle. Stay active. Exercise or meditate to keep your body and mind healthy.
- Use hot water bottle in case of muscular cramps. It will ease out your pain and relax your muscles. Hot water bath is also recommended.
- Get plenty of sleep to relieve stress and minimize mood swings.
- Wear dark colored underwear and clothes. This way the chance of spotting a blood stain is less.
Finally have a positive outlook towards your menstruation. It is a sign of your healthy body. Do not get frustrated and take care of your body.